Financing Your Surgery
Dr. Fielding is pleased to offer a range of services including both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient's appearance and self-esteem.
Cosmetic surgery is usually not covered by health insurance (OHIP) because it is elective. Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
Certain plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures including post-mastectomy breast reconstruction and most breast reduction are covered by OHIP, and other procedures may be covered by your insurance plan. However, most cosmetic procedures, including breast augmentation and breast lifts, are not insured services. If cost is a factor that is preventing you from achieving the body or face you want, Dr. Fielding and his staff will be happy to sit down with you and explain your financing options.
One option many of our patients use is independent medical financing. If you need to finance your surgery, we can put you in touch with Medicard, Credit Medical or Crelogix. They are reputable companies that have helped many patients afford non-insured medical procedures.
- Certified Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft
- Major Credit Cards
- Ask us about financing with Medicard
- Ask us about financing with Credit Medical
- Ask us about financing with Crelogix
- Pay for procedures with affordable monthly payments
- Affordable interest rates
- Flexible loan terms mean you can repay in full any time without penalty
- Flexible choices on loan protection to cover your future
- Financing backed by 40 years of industry expertise
- Quality customer service and an in-house multilingual call centre